I'm 3 weeks in and still standing, so far that's an accomplishment I guess. Here are my notes to myself:
- hard to want to stand on Monday morning (earlier summer hours don't help)
- need better shoes (or anti-fatigue mat)
- need to raise up keyboard more (done) now it's just above my belt, much more comfortable but a little less stable.
- added a connection to use the TV as a computer screen. It's nice but I haven't really wanted to use it for much.
- need to find a better place for my chair!
ok so nothing too dramatic. I sit when I want to, and stand when I can. I'd say I'm up about 60% of the day now. Do I see any weight loss/fitness increase? No, but i'd been sitting for 13 years, I'll update after a decade and let you know if I notice anything.